The cruise brings you to discover wildlife such as the famous Proboscis Monkey, Macaques and Egret, along the mangrove river that leads to the South China Sea in Kota Belud. Daily visitor quota being set allows wild lives at this mangrove river to thrive. Due it’s proximity to Nanamun beach nearby, visitors also get to see the beautiful sun set after their river cruise before proceed to have traditionally prepared dinner. A second river cruise will commence to discover fireflies along the same mangrove river, which often amazed visitors with large swamp of harmless blinking fireflies surrounding them.
- Booking requires to be made 24 hours before tour departure
- Upon confirmation of booking, a 50% deposit should be paid to secure the booking.
- Balance of the payment must be settled upon arrival and before tour commence.
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer to our bank account stated in our invoice.
- PayPal – a surcharge of 4%+RM2.00 is applicable
- 7 days prior to tour date – No charges
- 1 day prior to tour date or during tour date – Charged 100% of tour payment
- No show – Charged 100% of tour payment