Kiulu River is a great river for beginners, both elderly and kids may join this trip thus makes it suitable for a family trip.
Trip begins with a safety briefing session conducted by our professional raft guide that will demonstrates rafting techniques and proper handling of rafting equipment before rafting commences. Excursion covers up to 15km, making it the longest white water rafting trip in Borneo, It may covers 7km on medium water level. The journey will take about 1 ½ – 2 hours of rafting before reaching the ending point where delicious barbecue lunch prepared just by the riverbank.
- Booking requires to be made 24 hours before tour departure
- Upon confirmation of booking, a 50% deposit should be paid to secure the booking.
- Balance of the payment must be settled upon arrival and before tour commence.
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer to our bank account stated in our invoice.
- PayPal – a surcharge of 4%+RM2.00 is applicable
- 3 days prior to tour date – No charges
- 1 day prior to tour date or during tour date – Charged 50% of tour payment
- No show – Charged 100% of tour payment