Mari Mari Cultural Village tour is located deep in the countryside away from the modern and developing Kota Kinabalu city. The village operates as a museum that preserves Borneo ethnic culture. It aims to share the knowledge, history, culture, and tradition of Borneo with you so that it is not forgotten.
The tour offers you the opportunity to see and experience the culture and lifestyle of how the indigenous ethnic groups of Borneo used to live in the olden days when electricity had not yet been introduced in their land.
The village features 5 different ethnic tribes in one village. They are the rice farmer Kadazan-Dusun, the longhouse resident Rungus, the hunters and fisherman Lundayeh, the cowboy and sea gypsey Bajau, and the famously feared headhunting tribe Murut.
Above itinerary is for the morning session. There are 2 alternative sessions which are 1.00pm session and 4.30pm session.
- Booking requires to be made 24 hours before tour departure
- Upon confirmation of booking, a 50% deposit should be paid to secure the booking.
- Balance of the payment must be settled upon arrival and before tour commence.
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer to our bank account stated in our invoice.
- PayPal – a surcharge of 4%+RM2.00 is applicable
- 3 days prior to tour date – No charges
- 1 day prior to tour date or during tour date – Charged 50% of tour payment
- No show – Charged 100% of tour payment