Padas River is situated in the interior of southwestern part of Kota Kinabalu that is only accessible by train (used since the late 19th century in Borneo). Basically, this trip will give you two experiences advantages –
1) Excursion of Class III-IV river,
2) A uniquely ride in an antique train.
The adrenaline rush excursion covers a distance of 9km of this rather muddy 200 km river that holds 7 exciting and tough rapids! These rapid carries amusing names such as Merry-Go-Round Rapid, Break Point Rapid, Scooby Doo Rapid, Cobra Rapid, Curve Rapid, Lambada Rapid and Head Hunter Rapid. Each rapid will give you the feel of the motion as what the name means.
- Booking requires to be made 24 hours before tour departure
- Upon confirmation of booking, a 50% deposit should be paid to secure the booking.
- Balance of the payment must be settled upon arrival and before tour commence.
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer to our bank account stated in our invoice.
- PayPal – a surcharge of 4%+RM2.00 is applicable
- 7 days prior to tour date – No charges
- 1 day prior to tour date or during tour date – Charged 100% of tour payment
- No show – Charged 100% of tour payment