Pulau Tiga, also known as Survivor Island because of being selected as the first ever ‘secret’ location for the hit reality series, ‘Survivor’. The island was formed in the year 1897 after a massive earthquake on Midanao that caused a volcanic eruption that eventually formed the island. Tourists are attracted to this island because of its volcanic mud that is said to be able to heal any kind of skin diseases. For those who prefers more adventurous activities, snorkeling in the crystal clear water as well as jungle trekking in the tropical rain forest are also included in this tour package.
- This package does not recommend for lady who is pregnant or senior citizen above 65 years old for safety reason. Boat transfer from jetty to the island can be rough when weather is bad.
- Subject to weather condition, jetty of depart may change to Kuala Penyu jetty instead of default Jesselton Point jetty. You will be informed beforehand.
- Booking requires to be made 24 hours before tour departure
- Upon confirmation of booking, a 50% deposit should be paid to secure the booking.
- Balance of the payment must be settled upon arrival and before tour commence.
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer to our bank account stated in our invoice.
- PayPal – a surcharge of 4%+RM2.00 is applicable
- 3 days prior to tour date – No charges
- 1 day prior to tour date or during tour date – Charged 50% of tour payment
- No show – Charged 100% of tour payment