Weston, it could easily be listed as one of the time warp towns. Pre-war beauties; a row of old shops, a jetty which is 100 years old, the oldest wooden school in Borneo makes Weston one of its kind.
Weston offers a wide array of wildlife such as proboscis monkey, silvered langur, birds, snakes and many more. It also has various aquatic wildlife such as mudskippers, otters, crocodiles and river prawns. It is almost effortless to spot a proboscis monkey while on the river cruise.
- Booking requires to be made 24 hours before tour departure
- Upon confirmation of booking, a 50% deposit should be paid to secure the booking.
- Balance of the payment must be settled upon arrival and before tour commence.
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer to our bank account stated in our invoice.
- PayPal – a surcharge of 4%+RM2.00 is applicable
- 3 days prior to tour date – No charges
- 1 day prior to tour date or during tour date – Charged 50% of tour payment
- No show – Charged 100% of tour payment